I may be small, but I've got giant plans. Plans to shine!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ken Robinson: Changing education paradigms | Video on TED.com

Ken Robinson: Changing education paradigms Video on TED.com

As a future music teacher and as an advocate for the arts in school, this video really shed some light on things and put things in a different perspective for me. I think it is absolutely key for educators to see that the educational system that we have established and been abiding by for decades now is completely out of touch with the job market, technology, and social culture that we live in today. There needs to be reform, and this video definitely gives you more concrete reasons why and also some options on how to change education to meet the needs of the students.

Great visual presentation as well... the 11 minutes just flew by for me! It is fabulous, so I hope you all take a little time out of your day to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment